Wednesday, March 12: 10:00AM-9:00PM
Thursday, March 13: 10:00AM-9:00PM
Friday, March 14: 10:00AM-9:00PM
Saturday, March 15: 9:00AM-9:00PM
Sunday, March 16: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Seniors (65+) $17
Children (6-17) $10
Children Under 6 Free
*Flower Show After Dark $15 (Wednesday – Saturday after 5pm)
*Looking for something fun to do on Date night? Flower Show After Dark, sponsored by Wynn Resorts, is new to the show this year. Receive $5 off regularly priced adult admission on Wednesday through Saturday after 5pm ($15). Avoid the day time crowds and have some “Romance in the Garden” at the Boston Flower Show! Tickets available at the box office only.
- Avoid box office lines and purchase tickets in advance! Tickets may be purchased online. There are no service fees for online purchases.
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards may be used to purchase tickets at the door. We do not accept Discover or debit cards. Please be aware, some vendors and food stations may not be capable of credit card sales. There is an ATM located in the main entrance of the Seaport World Trade Center.
- All sales are final and nonrefundable. Tickets will never sell out on site. E-tickets MUST be printed and presented at Show entrance. E-tickets may be purchased via a mobile device, with the bar code clearly visible for scanning.
- Tickets are not day-specific but are good for admission on one day only. You may purchase a ticket and use it for any day and time of your choice; however, your admission is valid for one day only. You may leave the Show and return on the same day (make sure you get your hand stamped upon exit in order to be allowed re-entry). If you wish to leave the Show and return another day, you must purchase a new ticket.
- Please note: As a public event, media, patrons and the public itself will be taking photos and video. By purchasing a ticket, you are granting permission for your likeness to be used in Show representation.