Paragon Group, Inc. is an event marketer offering a wealth of corporate and managerial experience with an entrepreneurial edge. We take pride in customizing events to fit marketplace needs. We are known for producing exciting, quality and well attended consumer shows.
Formed in 2001 from an employee buyout of the consumer auto show division of Reed Exhibition Companies (the largest trade show producer in the world), Paragon Group currently produces seven shows in the United States:
We collaborate with industry organizations in each of our markets to build partnerships that will enhance both the experiences of our attendees and the missions of the participating associations.
We are proud that the Boston Flower & Garden Show works with the following prestigious horticulture industry organizations:
- Boston Society of Landscape Architects
- The City of Boston Department of Parks & Recreation
- Ecological Landscaping Association
- Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Horticultural Club of Boston
- Massachusetts Association of Landscape Professionals
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources
- Massachusetts Flower Growers Association
- Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Massachusetts Master Gardeners Association
- Massachusetts Nursery & Landscape Association
- Massachusetts Professional Florists Association
- New England Society of Botanical Artists
- Newport Preservation Society
- New England Nursery Association
- New England Wild Flower Society
- Worcester County Horticultural Society
- World Association of Flower Arrangers
Phone: (781) 237-5533; (800) 258-8912
Fax: (781) 237-0407. www.ParagonExpo.com For directions to our office, click here.
Carolyn Weston, ext. 108, firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Berridge, ext. 102, email@example.com
Peg Rose, ext. 103, firstname.lastname@example.org
Garry Edgar, ext. 101, email@example.com